Hyperdimension Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's lovely love corner

+5
Pikashi
Akira
Buk
Merry Nightmare
Lancer
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Saber's lovely love corner - Page 5 Empty Re: Saber's lovely love corner

Post by Buk Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Um... I don't really know how to feel?! .

I feel weird but at the same time it's a good laugh.. But weird to know I have a moist liquid dripping ass....
Buk
Buk
Masochist
Masochist

Shares : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

I have no idea what to say... one moment threesome with Santa and Mary, then bestiality and then in the final story I apparently have a penis as well...

Were these made to drive us insane?
Shana
Shana
アイエフちゃん
アイエフちゃん

Shares : 272

https://random-nonsense.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Wed May 15, 2013 1:50 am

Poor IF, She got the Shitty End of the Stick again
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Shares : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Innocently Tripping

BloodyMarythe1st tripped along dreamily. She was on her way to meet her lover, IF-chan, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a kitten hopping along, carrying a baseball bat in its mouth.

BloodyMarythe1st was almost in a bathhouse when she came across a sweet cake, lying alone on a beautiful plate. "That must be a treat from my glowing bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked soft, so she ate it.

It gave her the most irridescent tingling sensation in her nipples. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see IF-chan.

When IF-chan came out to meet her, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" BloodyMarythe1st cried sweetly.

"Your vagina! And your back!" IF-chan said. "They're moist! Can't you feel it?"

BloodyMarythe1st felt her vagina and her back. They were indeed quite moist. "Oh, no!" BloodyMarythe1st said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that sweet cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," IF-chan said. "I got you a dildo. It must have been that silky man who lives nearby. He acts a little shyly, ever since he rubbed a gameboy."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" BloodyMarythe1st sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," IF-chan said passionately, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your vagina is really innocent like that."

"Really?" BloodyMarythe1st dried his tears. BloodyMarythe1st kissed IF-chan and it was an entirely cute sensation, like a holy shrine maiden giving into desire.

They spent the night having entirely cute sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Shares : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Hmmm 4th IF x Mary fanfic? xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Shares : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 2:51 pm

The Glowing Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. BloodyMarythe1st strode along the path, making for Silky Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Sweet Gameboy, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Vagina.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her innocent dildo just in time to face the moist woman who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The woman struck passionately, and BloodyMarythe1st barely raised her dildo to meet the attack. They fought long and dreamily until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, BloodyMarythe1st found herself forced to one knee, the woman's dildo pressed to her beautiful back. "I am IF-chan of Silky Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Sweet Gameboy. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in a bathhouse."

But BloodyMarythe1st had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her dildo with a twist, overpowered IF-chan and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" BloodyMarythe1st said, looking down upon her.

IF-chan's nipples shimmered like a holy shrine maiden giving into desire. "I have underestimated you, BloodyMarythe1st. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

BloodyMarythe1st's desire was enflamed. Her back throbbed and all her thoughts were to rub IF-chan like a kitten. BloodyMarythe1st caressed IF-chan's cute nipples and she responded. They came together shyly, and their joining was as irridescent as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet baseball bat!" BloodyMarythe1st groaned and rubbed IF-chan as innocently as she could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," BloodyMarythe1st said. "That's where I put the Sweet Gameboy for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed sweetly on the grass, forgetful of all but their soft love. "We will stay together forever," IF-chan said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Vagina never got the Sweet Gameboy and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Another one? xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 pm

1000 Baseball Bat Kittens

Joshua Takara paced dreamily back and forth. Innocent dread filled his heart. Noire Symphony should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my soft love, Joshua Takara thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Noire Symphony had been taken hostage by Moist Back, a supervillain who had the city in a state of silky terror. Joshua Takara fainted dead away, like a starved camel chasing a donkey for some ass.

When he came to, there was a bump on his ass and the innocent dread had returned. "Noire Symphony, my beautiful honey bunny," he cried out shyly. "What is Moist Back doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing sweetly as he rubbed him in the dick.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Joshua Takara remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 baseball bat kittens, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Joshua Takara ordered in a supply of baseball bat and set to work, folding kittens until his ass was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last kitten when Noire Symphony walked in the front door.

"Noire Symphony!" Joshua Takara screamed and threw himself into Noire Symphony's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 baseball bat kittens and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing in a bathhouse. He kissed Noire Symphony passionately on the dick.

"Actually," Noire Symphony said, pulling away innocently, "I was rescued by the Irridescent Gameboy. He's a new superhero in town." Noire Symphony sighed. "And he's really sweet."

The innocent dread came back. "But you're cute to be back here with me, right?"

Noire Symphony checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Irridescent Gameboy for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay glowing, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Joshua Takara choked back a sob and started folding another kitten. Then he went out and got drunk instead.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Haha nice! Some Josh x Noire
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 3:00 pm

The Glowing Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Joshua Takara and Noire Symphony went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Joshua Takara hit Noire Symphony in his dick with a big silky iceball. It hurt a lot, but Joshua Takara kissed it painfully and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really soft snow man!" Joshua Takara said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Noire Symphony said. "That would be more cute and politically correct."

"I know," Joshua Takara said. "We can make a snow dildo monster. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up dangerously and made a sweet snow dildo monster. Joshua Takara put on a dildo for the ass. The dildo monster was almost as big as Noire Symphony.

"It looks beautiful," Joshua Takara said harshly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Noire Symphony said and held up a moist erotic pikachu. "I found this in a love hotel." He put the erotic pikachu onto the dildo monster's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the dildo monster, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a starved camel chasing a donkey for some ass.

Noire Symphony screamed powerfully and ran but the snow dildo monster chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow dildo monster pounded him forcefully.

"Nobody does that to my little Irridescent Baseball Bat," Joshua Takara screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow dildo monster through the back. It fell down and Joshua Takara kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Noire Symphony said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The erotic pikachu lay in the yard until an innocent child picked it up and took it home.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm not liking this >.>
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Joshua wrote:I'm not liking this >.>

I am Laughing
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

I Saw Joshua Takara Kissing Santa Claus

Noire Symphony woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one beautiful box that looked like a dildo.

Then Noire Symphony noticed that Joshua Takara was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Noire Symphony thought that he would surprise Joshua Takara. Maybe even sneak up behind him and pound him on his soft ass. That always made Joshua Takara innocent.

Noire Symphony crept painfully down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its silky lights, and the presents, heaped up dangerously, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Joshua Takara. Kissing someone.

Noire Symphony was so angry, he picked up a erotic pikachu from a table and threw it harshly in a love hotel.

They both looked around.

"Joshua Takara, you irridescent dildo monster!" Noire Symphony yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Noire Symphony looked and then rubbed his dick and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Joshua Takara said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a sweet kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Noire Symphony said forcefully. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be moist."

That seemed reasonable. Noire Symphony went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a starved camel chasing a donkey for some ass. He made Noire Symphony's tongue feel all cute.

"You see?" Joshua Takara said powerfully and Noire Symphony saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Josh will love this one xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 pm

The Dildo Monster Prince

Joshua Takara was walking through a glowing meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a beautiful little dildo monster lying under a tree.

Joshua Takara skipped over to see the dear thing and was cute to find that he was hurt! A baseball bat had pierced his silky little ass and he whimpered powerfully with the pain.

"My innocent little friend," Joshua Takara said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the baseball bat, as harshly as he could. The dildo monster cried out and Joshua Takara's heart ached, like a starved camel chasing a donkey for some ass. "You'll be all right," Joshua Takara whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Noire Symphony and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Noire Symphony up in his arms, Joshua Takara carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Joshua Takara nursed Noire Symphony, cleaning his ass and feeding him Erotic pikachu-brand dildo monster chow.

On the eighth night, Noire Symphony climbed into bed with Joshua Takara. He burrowed under the covers and dangerously pounded Joshua Takara's dick. It made Joshua Takara giggle and he cuddled close to Noire Symphony, stroking his tongue and singing forcefully to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Joshua Takara hurried home so he could curl up with Noire Symphony. It gave him a soft feeling whenever Noire Symphony pounded his dick.

Then one night, Noire Symphony looked up at Joshua Takara and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a sweet prince."

Joshua Takara screamed painfully, he was so surprised. How could a dildo monster talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Noire Symphony said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Joshua Takara said and kissed Noire Symphony on his tongue. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a sweet prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Noire Symphony," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Joshua Takara said.

"See?" Noire Symphony said and showed Joshua Takara the scar from the baseball bat on his ass. Then he kissed Joshua Takara and they tumbled in a love hotel and did a lot of very irridescent things, some of them involving a moist dildo.

"I love you," Noire Symphony said when they were done. Joshua Takara clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Noire Symphony had stashed away.

And if Noire Symphony didn't know about Joshua Takara's visits to the dildo monster sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Thu May 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh God, Stop!!!
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Joshua wrote:Oh God, Stop!!!

Oh Josh... xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 pm

BloodyMarythe1st wrote:

Oh Josh... xD

Glad I serve to your Amusement >.>
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Joshua wrote:
BloodyMarythe1st wrote:

Oh Josh... xD

Glad I serve to your Amusement >.>

You do such a good job too! Pikashi
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Thu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Wow, you actually gave me a Compliment >.>

Should I be Happy or Scared?
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Maybe both Razz
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm Dreaming Of A Moist Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Noire Symphony sat painfully in a love dungeon, sipping innocent eggnog.

He looked at the glowing erotic chikorita hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Pikashi had hung it there, just before they looked at each other harshly and then fell into each other's arms and pounded each other's ass.

If only I hadn't been so boring and stiff, Noire Symphony thought, pouring a sweet amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Pikashi might not have got so horny and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a soft tear and held his dick in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a cute innocent voice lifted forcefully up in song.

I'm dreaming of a sexy Christmas

Just like a starved camel chasing a donkey for some ass

Noire Symphony ran to the door. It was Pikashi, looking sexy covered all over with snow.

"I missed you strangely," Pikashi said. "And I wanted to pound your ass again."

Noire Symphony hugged Pikashi and started to feel his dick throb.

"I think you're drunk," Pikashi said.

"I think so, horny too," Noire Symphony said and they pounded each other's ass until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted tentacle monster dick and lived dangerously until Noire Symphony got drunk again.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Oddly enough, the words really fit in this one xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Glad I'm not in that one ^.^
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

if you can handle iffy and mary fics you can get fair treatment and love noire P-Ko2
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next