Hyperdimension Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's lovely love corner

+5
Pikashi
Akira
Buk
Merry Nightmare
Lancer
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Saber's lovely love corner - Page 4 Empty Re: Saber's lovely love corner

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Josh x Drake x Santa o.o
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Shares : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

The Squishy Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Buk strode along the path, making for Wet Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Moist Lemon, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Pussy.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his slimy spider just in time to face the hard and stiff woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck lovingly, and Buk barely raised his spider to meet the attack. They fought long and erotically until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Buk found himself forced to one knee, the woman's spider pressed to his sticky ass. "I am Morrigan of Wet Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Moist Lemon. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you a love hotel."

But Buk had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his spider with a twist, overpowered Morrigan and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Buk said, looking down upon her.

Morrigan's dick shimmered like a thousand nights had passed in mere seconds. "I have underestimated you, Buk. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Buk's desire was enflamed. His ass throbbed and all his thoughts were to pound Morrigan like a chocobo. Buk caressed Morrigan's soft dick and she responded. They came together casually, and their joining was as soaked as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet condom!" Buk groaned and pounded Morrigan as slyly as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Buk said. "That's where I put the Moist Lemon for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed sweetly on the grass, forgetful of all but their sweaty love. "We will stay together forever," Morrigan said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Pussy never got the Moist Lemon and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Shares : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Great! Buk ended the world too! >.<
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Buk Tue May 14, 2013 5:40 pm

In dat ass.
Buk
Buk
Masochist
Masochist

Shares : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Ha, these are great. Something good to read in the morning Laughing
Yoshi
Yoshi
Bi-Polar
Bi-Polar

Shares : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm

The Adventure Of The Pikashi

Plutia and Noire_Symphony were out for a sticky Valentine's walk on a blue turtle shell. As they went, Noire_Symphony rested his hand on Plutia's ass. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so soft, Plutia was filled with wet dread.

"Do you suppose it's moist here?" she asked slyly.

"You sweaty silly," Noire_Symphony said, tickling Plutia with his condom. "It's completely slimy."

Just then, a squishy Pikashi leapt out from behind a double-dildo and pounded Noire_Symphony in the pussy. "Aaargh!" Noire_Symphony screamed.

Things looked soaked. But Plutia, although she was hard and stiff, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a breast pump and, like ponies were shooting rainbows from their eyes creating a fantastic disco, beat the Pikashi lovingly until it ran off. "That will teach you to pound innocent people."

Then she clasped Noire_Symphony close. Noire_Symphony was bleeding casually. "My darling," Plutia said, and pressed her lips to Noire_Symphony's dick.

"I love you," Noire_Symphony said erotically, and expired in Plutia's arms.

Plutia never loved again.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

I find it ironic that Noire was paired up with Plutia but died by something else xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

To Lovingly Pound

Linyoshi Belle and Optimus Prime were celebrating a wet Valentine's Day together. Linyoshi Belle had cooked a sweaty dinner and they ate on a cold slab in Cybertron by candlelight.

"My darling," Optimus Prime said, stroking Linyoshi Belle's ass, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Linyoshi Belle. "It is but a sticky token of my soaked love."

Linyoshi Belle opened the box. Inside was a moist yoshi egg! She gazed at it slyly. Then she gazed at Optimus Prime slyly. "It's slimy," Linyoshi Belle said. "Come here and let me pound you."

Just then, a cold and hard crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a cube of energon exploded into clowns. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a soft voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Optimus Prime read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other erotically as the crone cackled some more. Linyoshi Belle's pussy began to tremble. Then Optimus Prime shrugged, pulled out an oil, and hit the crone on her dick. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Linyoshi Belle said and kissed Optimus Prime sweetly. "This is a hard and stiff Valentine's Day!"

They casually burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they pounded each other all night long.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Woah o.o who would've thought Lin would be related to a transformer
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm

A Yoshi Egg In Time

On a sticky and slimy morning, Yoshi sat in a desecrated tomb. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His ass ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Simon Belmont to love someone with a hot and hard dick?

Lovingly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a hard and stiff sweaty whip, all on a summer's day. I wish my Simon Belmont would pound me, in his own soaked way..."

"Do you?" Simon Belmont sat down beside Yoshi and put his hand on Yoshi's mouth. "I think that could be arranged."

Yoshi gasped casually. "But what about my hot and hard dick?"

"I like it," Simon Belmont said slyly. "I think it's moist."

They came together and their kiss was like a sway of flowers exploding into fireworks that rain lemonade.

"I love you," Yoshi said erotically.

"I love you too," Simon Belmont replied and pounded him.

They bought a slime, moved in together, and lived sweetly ever after.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Heh, thats an interesting pairing xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 pm

The Pikachu Prince

Pikashi was walking through a sweaty meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a slimy little pikachu lying under a tree.

Pikashi skipped over to see the dear thing and was soaked to find that he was hurt! An item finder had pierced his hard and stiff little dick and he whimpered erotically with the pain.

"My sticky little friend," Pikashi said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the item finder, as slyly as he could. The pikachu cried out and Pikashi's heart ached, like that feeling of capturing a shiny pokemon and remembering it is a bidoof. "You'll be all right," Pikashi whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Ash Ketchum and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Ash Ketchum up in his arms, Pikashi carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Pikashi nursed Ash Ketchum, cleaning his dick and feeding him Master ball-brand pikachu chow.

On the eighth night, Ash Ketchum climbed into bed with Pikashi. He burrowed under the covers and casually pounded Pikashi's ass. It made Pikashi giggle and he cuddled close to Ash Ketchum, stroking his mouth and singing lovingly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Pikashi hurried home so he could curl up with Ash Ketchum. It gave him a hot and hard feeling whenever Ash Ketchum pounded his ass.

Then one night, Ash Ketchum looked up at Pikashi and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a wet prince."

Pikashi screamed sweetly, he was so surprised. How could a pikachu talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Ash Ketchum said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Pikashi said and kissed Ash Ketchum on his mouth. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a wet prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Ash Ketchum," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Pikashi said.

"See?" Ash Ketchum said and showed Pikashi the scar from the item finder on his dick. Then he kissed Pikashi and they tumbled somewhere in Viridian Forest and did a lot of very moist things, some of them involving a soft small rod.

"I love you," Ash Ketchum said when they were done. Pikashi clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Ash Ketchum had stashed away.

And if Ash Ketchum didn't know about Pikashi's visits to the pikachu sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Lmao Pokemon role reversal
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashi Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I don't even... *goes to cry in a corner*
Pikashi
Pikashi
Terse
Terse

Shares : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 pm

The Adventure Of The Plutia

Rom and sonicace101 were out for a soft Valentine's walk somewhere in Lowee's basilicom. As they went, sonicace101 rested his hand on Rom's dick. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so soaked, Rom was filled with sticky dread.

"Do you suppose it's hard and stiff here?" she asked sweetly.

"You moist silly," sonicace101 said, tickling Rom with his staff of truths. "It's completely hot and hard."

Just then, a sweaty Plutia leapt out from behind a legendary game disk and pounded sonicace101 in the pussy. "Aaargh!" sonicace101 screamed.

Things looked wet. But Rom, although she was slimy, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a Lowee's badge and, like a wild Blanc destroying all who call her flat, beat the Plutia lovingly until it ran off. "That will teach you to pound innocent people."

Then she clasped sonicace101 close. sonicace101 was bleeding casually. "My darling," Rom said, and pressed her lips to sonicace101's ass.

"I love you," sonicace101 said slyly, and expired in Rom's arms.

Rom never loved again.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Awww sonicace was killed by Plutie and Rom was windowed Sad such a tragic tale
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm

The Wet Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Jin Kisaragi and BloodyMarythe1st went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Jin Kisaragi hit BloodyMarythe1st in her pussy with a big hot and hard iceball. It hurt a lot, but Jin Kisaragi kissed it sweetly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really moist snow man!" Jin Kisaragi said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" BloodyMarythe1st said. "That would be more soaked and politically correct."

"I know," Jin Kisaragi said. "We can make a snow Ragna. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up slyly and made a sticky snow Ragna. Jin Kisaragi put on an a strange wood carving for the ass. The Ragna was almost as big as BloodyMarythe1st.

"It looks hard and stiff," Jin Kisaragi said casually. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," BloodyMarythe1st said and held up a slimy Ragna photo. "I found this somewhere in Orient Town." She put the Ragna photo onto the Ragna's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the Ragna, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like an annoying Noel appearing when you don't need her to.

BloodyMarythe1st screamed lovingly and ran but the snow Ragna chased her until she tripped over a tree root. Then the snow Ragna pounded her erotically.

"Nobody does that to my little Sweaty Ragna Doll," Jin Kisaragi screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow Ragna through the dick. It fell down and Jin Kisaragi kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" BloodyMarythe1st said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The Ragna photo lay in the yard until a soft child picked it up and took it home.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Lol nice xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

The Miracle Of The Buk

SSarcasm hated Christmas. She didn't just dislike Christmas, she hated it like a rider falling from his horse yet putting his back in only to rise to see fireworks. She loathed it.

Every December, SSarcasm would feel herself getting all sticky inside. She refused to put up a Christmas shuriken, she snapped at anyone sweaty enough to sing a carol in her vicinity, and she never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, SSarcasm had to go to the mall to buy a slimy turtle. When she got there, there were so many shoppers pushing erotically around and so much Christmas music blaring casually, she thought her dick would explode.

Finally, she was done. Just outside the door was a soaked man collecting for charity. SSarcasm never gave to charity, so she started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the soaked man dropped his bells and ran in a meadow. There was a hot and hard Buk right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the soaked man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

SSarcasm rushed out and lovingly pushed them both out of the way. There was a wet bang and then everything went dark.

When SSarcasm woke up, she was in a moist room. There was a Christmas shuriken in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, SSarcasm's pussy hurt. A lot.

The soaked man came into the room. "I'm so hard and stiff!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Ryu Hayabusa. You saved me from the truck. But your pussy is broken."

SSarcasm hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas shuriken up and her pussy was broken, she felt quite soft, especially when she looked at Ryu Hayabusa.

"Your pussy must hurt sweetly," Ryu Hayabusa said. "I think this will help." And he pounded SSarcasm several times.

Now SSarcasm felt very soft indeed. She didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, she loved it. And she loved Ryu Hayabusa. "I love you," she said, and kissed Ryu Hayabusa slyly.

"I love you too," said Ryu Hayabusa. Just then, the Buk ran into the room and nuzzled SSarcasm's ass. "I brought him home with us," Ryu Hayabusa said.

"We'll call him Miracle," SSarcasm said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Casm and Ryu Hayabusa? xD lmao
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Hot And Hard Lang Syne

Saber sipped harshly at her drink and stood hot and hard behind a horse weiner. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel slimy and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how soaked her pussy got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Saber knew very well why she was at the party: to see Nemesis.

Ah, Nemesis. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his soft ass made Saber's heart beat like a child watching something and growing up later to realize the horror they'd witnessed.

But tonight everyone was masked. Saber peered disgustingly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Nemesis. There, she thought, the man over by the tentacle, the moist one with the zombie mask. It had to be Nemesis. No one else could look so wet, even in a zombie mask.

He began to walk Saber's way and Saber started to panic. What if he actually talked to Saber?

Nemesis came right up to Saber and Saber thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Nemesis said slyly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the dogoo," Saber said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so sweaty.

Just then, a sticky voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Saber's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Nemesis might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Nemesis swept Saber into his arms, bent her within Raccoon City, and kissed Saber scarily, slipping her the tongue and groping her dick.

Saber could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out painfully and pulled Nemesis's mask off his face. It was Nemesis! "I knew it was you," Saber said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Nemesis said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Saber watched him go. He would be right back, Saber was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Nemesis? lolwut?
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 pm

"groping her dick." i don't even...... Shocked
Yoshi
Yoshi
Bi-Polar
Bi-Polar

Shares : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

A Diamond Ring In Time

On a sweaty and hard and stiff morning, IF-chan sat within Lhant manor. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her dick ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Asbel Lhant to love someone with a hot and hard ass?

Shyly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a moist slimy doll, all on a summer's day. I wish my Asbel Lhant would pound me, in his own soaked way..."

"Do you?" Asbel Lhant sat down beside IF-chan and put his hand on IF-chan's pussy. "I think that could be arranged."

IF-chan gasped sweetly. "But what about my hot and hard nipples?"

"I like it," Asbel Lhant said innocently. "I think it's cute."

They came together and their kiss was like watching flowers in full bloom taking flight to become a great display in the night sky.

"I love you," IF-chan said cutely.

"I love you too," Asbel Lhant replied and pounded her.

They bought a turtlez, moved in together, and lived embarrassingly ever after.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Tue May 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Embarrassingly ever after xD
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful