Hyperdimension Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's lovely love corner

+5
Pikashi
Akira
Buk
Merry Nightmare
Lancer
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Saber's lovely love corner - Page 7 Empty Re: Saber's lovely love corner

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 am

A Hosh and his Hoshi~

Josh stepped creepily out into the hideous sunshine, and admired Yoshi's ass. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a shiny sight."

Yoshi climbed off the condom and walked breathlessly across the grass to greet his lover. Josh patted Yoshi on the mouth and then tried to pound him seductively, but without success.

"That's all right," Yoshi said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not monstrous," Josh. "Not as monstrous as the time we pounded on a kitchen table."

Yoshi nodded slyly. "We were glowing back in those days."

"Our cocks were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Josh said. "Everything seems beautiful and magical when you're young."

"Of course," Yoshi said. "But now we're magnificent, we can still have fun. If we go about it huskily."

"Huskily?" Josh said . "But how?"

"With this," Yoshi said and held out a slimy bottle. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to pound."

Josh swallowed the bottle at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to pound huskily. They pounded like a Bowser wanting a Peach's peaches. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Shares : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 am

Hosh and the Epic Tale of his Sticky Condom!

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Josh strode along the path, making for Magnificent Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Sticky Condom, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Mouth.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his magical bottle just in time to face the hideous man who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The man struck seductively, and Josh barely raised his bottle to meet the attack. They fought long and breathlessly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Josh found himself forced to one knee, the man's bottle pressed to his monstrous ass. "I am Yoshi of Magnificent Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Sticky Condom. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on a kitchen table."

But Josh had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his bottle with a twist, overpowered Yoshi and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Josh said, looking down upon him.

Yoshi's cock shimmered like a Bowser wanting a Peach's peaches. "I have underestimated you, Josh. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Josh's desire was enflamed. His ass throbbed and all his thoughts were to pound Yoshi like a koopa trooper. Josh caressed Yoshi's shiny cock and he responded. They came together creepily, and their joining was as slimy as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet studded dildo!" Josh groaned and pounded Yoshi as huskily as he could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Josh said. "That's where I put the Sticky Condom for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed slyly on the grass, forgetful of all but their glowing love. "We will stay together forever," Yoshi said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Mouth never got the Sticky Condom and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 am

Mary, Plutia & Horsebirds

Plutia was walking through a glowing meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a dripping little horsebird lying under a tree.

Plutia skipped over to see the dear thing and was beautiful to find that she was hurt! A horse whip had pierced her wet little nipples and she whimpered effortlessly with the pain.

"My sticky little friend," Plutia said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the horse whip, as seductively as she could. The horsebird cried out and Plutia's heart ached, like the glow of sharicite. "You'll be all right," Plutia whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Mary and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Mary up in her arms, Plutia carried her home and made a bed for her beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Plutia nursed Mary, cleaning her nipples and feeding her Drilldo-brand horsebird chow.

On the eighth night, Mary climbed into bed with Plutia. She burrowed under the covers and attractively pounded Plutia's ass. It made Plutia giggle and she cuddled close to Mary, stroking her pussy and singing cutely to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Plutia hurried home so she could curl up with Mary. It gave her a shiny feeling whenever Mary pounded her ass.

Then one night, Mary looked up at Plutia and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a gaping princess."

Plutia screamed slyly, she was so surprised. How could a horsebird talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Mary said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Plutia said and kissed Mary on her pussy. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a gaping princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Mary," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Plutia said.

"See?" Mary said and showed Plutia the scar from the horse whip on her nipples. Then she kissed Plutia and they tumbled on Histy's desk and did a lot of very magical things, some of them involving a magnificent studded dildo.

"I love you," Mary said when they were done. Plutia clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Mary had stashed away.

And if Mary didn't know about Plutia's visits to the horsebird sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:39 am

Nightmare on Planeptune

Mary woke up one winter morning...

Mary woke up next to Yoshi.

"Josh is back, I can smell him..."
"If he is back, then he is more powerfull than ever!"'
"More ugly then ever you mean!hahaha!"
Suddenly Saber-chan came in quickly.
"Josh is back, he has killed Hikari and !!!"
"shuzbutt" screamed Mary

At that moment Saber-chan droped dead on the floor, ..there was an arrow in her back!

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" said our hero.
"Nooooooooooooo!!!" She repeated, in an upset tone of voice.
"She was my friend, I am very upset!"
"There there, Mary." Yoshi patted Mary on the back.
"Thanks, thats better Smile"
"Look! She has something in her hand!"

Inside was a secret encrypted, coded note:
"The Brief History Of Time By Steven Hawking rises over the the troute as the bra of baldness returns."

"This must be a clue!"
"lets go!"

A/N I got bored with the story but then I read this really cool story about putting the characters in high school! It will be full of drama and romance and other cool stuff@

Josh is like the school bully but everyone likes him. And Mary is like the outcast. It's really unfair to Mary because She is really cool actually but no one at the school knows about Her superpowers.

Mary was in class. She was paying well attention because Mary wanted to go to the best universities. But like always, annoying Josh was being an douchebag as always. He was annoying other people in class and the teacher but none of them would stand up to him . Until Mary could take it no more.
Mary stood up and said: "Look, that you want to spend the rest of ur life cleaning sewers aint my problem!"
Josh stopped and looked at hero with fury. Others in the class gasped. No one said that to Josh (althoguh everyone ws secrfetly thinking that).
Josh laughed and got up from his seat and grinned masly. "What do you want,dweeb? are u here to tell me what to do, huh?"
Mary gulped. She had not thought of what to do next now.
But then Saber-chan and Yoshi rized from tier seats too. Mary looked at them. they nodded back at her and with their new leather jackets they looked like they could take Josh on!
And when Mary looked on her right, she saw that the teacher had hid himself behind the desk. Even the teacher thought it was suicide to confront Josh like this!
So Josh rose up and walked to Mary and he said: "I will see you after school. In my turf. U know where to find it!"
"I'll be there, said Mary certain of herself!
And Josh left, leaving behind a trail of cold and shivers whent down Mary's spine. This wasn't going to end well.
Our heroes arrived at the central district.
"How will we find where he is based in this big city?"
"We will never find him."

"Maybe not, look...there!"
Behind them was a massive video screen with Josh INDUSTARYS scribbled apon it in forbidding letters .
So they found where he was,and entered the building...
As they entered, it was strangely and creepily abandoned.
"Come on" said Mary
"Right behind you" said Saber-chan bravely steping forward
..and then they went on their way!

"Ok, he is sure to be in the big room at the top " said pressing the correct elivator button
The elivator went up a few floors. SUDDENLY there was a bang on the roof!
"duck!" shouted Hikari.
And they did. Which is just as well, because seconds later...
The hatch opened and a couple of gaurds with tommy guns ninja leaped down.
"oh god! What are we going to do!?" said Yoshi
"We gota think fast" said .
"Ok"
"I know you dont like violence, Mary, But you have to do this. Do it for me. please.." Said Saber-chan

"Ok, your right, I know we have to fight them" said Mary who did a massive mighty super kirate kick just as the first soldier landed
but it missed!. Fortunatly Saber-chan was there to catch Mary. And did a turbo ninja kick in return causing boobs to bounce which knocked them unconscious.
"Nice work. But its not over yet! Look!"
A bomb fell down, but they diffused it.
Ding! They had reached their floor.
"So you have come" said a voice booming from the sky
A helicopter appeared above them.
Josh laughed at them
"Ha Ha Ha Ha"
"I could gun you all down from here, but I would rather do this...personal style."
He leaped down and landed at the far side of the rooftop
"Ready?" he said, still laughing.
. Mary removed her shirt and flexed her abs."Yes. I am ready. "
With that they leaped at eachother, metaphorical guns blazzing.
"I kill you dead"
Josh kicked Mary in the chest

Mary fell backwards in pain punching a few times before crashing to the ground.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha" laughed Josh
"You could never have defeated me, so why did you even try?"
"I had too, for all that is good and just in the world."
"Well now you will die. Goodbye."
Josh leaned over Mary holding his penis.

"Quick Mary use this!" said Saber-chan ,chucking a nearby Gameboy towards Mary.
Mary grabbed it and chucked it towards Josh hard, knocking him backwards....off the edge of the skyscrapper!
"Goodbye, Josh have a nice fall!"
"ARrrrrgggg"

"We are safe now, he fell to certain doom."
Yoshi and got out from behind a tree where they were doing stuff. "Thank you, you saved us all"
"Dont mention it."

So they left the tower and went home. They lived happily ever after and had lots of kids.
The End
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 am

And like NepNep was Goth and so did stuff kay~

Neptune,Yoshi and LinYoshiBelle were all sitting in their house that they owned one day...

Neptune woke up one day and discovered that she was goth. her parents had come to her and told her that she was really adopted and was in fact the great great grandchild of dracula!

So now knowing that Neptune was the relative of the great duke of the night, Neptune saw that she had to change everything about her because she was not really what she thought she was.

But luck would have it that Neptune's best friends LinYoshiBelle and Yoshi had heard the news of Neptune's parents and that they had arranged to accompany Neptune on her journey to find herself. First stop....the shopping centre!

At the shoppingcenter Neptune went to all the cool black clothes stores. Now that she was really a half vampire, or as her parents told her, a dhampire (a/n: really, that's what they're called!), her parents had given her a credit card with ulminited funds to become her true self!

But Neptune was really actually very drepssed. It was really hard to suddenly discoger that your parents had lied to you all those yaers and it wasn't made it any better by Neptune suddenly remembering a horrible thuing of her past. Neptune was sexkually abused! And now Neptune also remembered by who but she didn't dare to tell LinYoshiBelle and Yoshi because she was afraid that thye would discover what had happened to Neptune and why Neptune was depressed!

So while they were picking out black and red clothes and nail polish, Neptune tried to fight her tears by listening to Evanessence. Because for the first time in Neptune's life, she had the feeling someone understood her pain. So Neptune listened to the songs in one ear while using her other ear to follow Yoshi's story.

But it was so difficult because Neptune.... really loved Yoshi!
Neptune knew these were wrong feelings to have because... younknow, it's Yoshi and their love would make life very difficult because Neptune also remembered a prophecy that someone had told her in the past (before she was rapped) and that said that if Neptune would ever fall in love with Yoshi, that then Arfoire would find them and kill them!

And as Neptune was putting on some new blood red sandles that went well with the deep red studded dog collar that LinYoshiBelle had recommended, Neptune suddenly saw a glint in the distance and she knew instantly what it was: it was the diamond cock ring of Arfoire! She had come to haunt Neptune and destroy Yoshi!
(A/N this is more goth than usually but I really like it this way! )

It looked like Arfoire had saught Neptune out! Ever since Neptune's parents told her that she was in fact a half vampire (or a dhampire), she had feared being discovered by Arfoire especially after Neptune remembred the terrible secret of her past.

LinYoshiBelle looked with concerned at Neptune, "what is wrong Neptune?"
Neptune did not wait to answer her. She turned on one of her new found sexual vampire powers and listened to Arfoire's commands.

Arfoire was commanding her lackeys to search Neptune out. After villain had harshly interrogatedand tortured and flayed their skin of their bones Arfoire had discovred the truth behind Neptune! And he told his henchmen that he had.
"I have discovered the secret behind Neptune's percentage" Arfoire told her henchmen.
His lackeys smiled wickedly and took their weapons and rushed into the shopping centre leaving behind a bloody trail of dead and mutilated bodies. They had no concern for any of the shops fortunately the colour of spilled blood matched the goth clothes so they could still be resold.

Neptune and LinYoshiBelle and Yoshi faught like lions that were fighting among each other for the last scrap of meat and mannished to defacate most of the henchmen.

But then Arfoire stapped forwar and spoke: "I know your secret!"
Then Yoshi said: "How do you know about Neptune being a half vampire (a/n: or dhampire, really!)?"
Arfoire laughed and said: "you just told me! But also, I read it on Neptune's facebook!"
Neptune gasped, she thaguht that he had posted it only for friends and not public! Neptune had to be careful with his privacy settings because thye keep changing all the time (a/n: urrrgh, so annoying!)
But Arfoire did nothing but launching. Arfoire then said: but that is not what I had discovered!"
Oh no! both Yoshi and LinYoshiBelle gasped but Neptune could only think of. They did not know the truth. That Neptune was really rapped by Arfoire before Neptune even knew of Arfoire's name!
"I know that it was you many years ago who I raped before me and did everything that I had ever wanted to do with sucgh a fine young piece of meat like you!"
Oh no! gasped LinYoshiBelle and she felt really bad for Neptune because even though she knew that Neptune didn't love her and was really depressed, she really didn't expect this.
And Yoshi was also shocked because he knew the Mary and Josh knew a great secret that he didn't know, he still didn't know it was going to be this kind of secret!

Neptune felt very depressed all the sudden. She lost the will to fight and dropped her weapon before Arfoire and villain laughed very loudly.

Arfoire then said: "I have you now under my omplete spell like I had that so long ago!"

(A/N I wanted a cliff hanger here but I'm sooooo excited to share the next but of story with you! " )
---------
So, out heroes met up with Arfoire shortly thereafter.
Unfortunately no one witnessed the epic events that followed, and the survivors arnt willing to talk about their experiences.
We do know that Arfoire was either killed or fled.

Side2Name was missing when they returned.
Mary, however, was dismembered, their corps found a few weeks latter.
Neptune returned a changed man. She has been triumphant...but at what cost?

We may never know the events that happened that day, but one things for sure;
Things will never be the same again.
The End
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:59 am

LinYoshiBelle and Ponyville

This is the story of one loan heroes struggle to overcome to the forces of evilness. This mighty heroes name: LinYoshiBelle !!!

Once upon a time, after her great adventures, LinYoshiBelle was wondering what to do that week. She had picked up her life from where she left it and wanted to make something from it.She wanted to make her father proud. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on LinYoshiBelle's doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes! LinYoshiBelle thought she remembered seeing her in her dreams the past couple of weeks, almost as if it was a premonition
"You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
"What do you mean?" said LinYoshiBelle
"You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a bad radio transmission.
"I still don't understand you?" said LinYoshiBelle.
"Here, take this," she said and gave LinYoshiBelle an manakin.
"Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
And with that she disappeared before LinYoshiBelle's eyes!

LinYoshiBelle was confused but thought that she had to do something. But rather than going to her parents or guardian, LinYoshiBelle decided to show it to Snips.
"Oh no," said Snips, "you must forget about this!"
"Why?" enquired LinYoshiBelle, "what do you know?!"
"I... I can't tell you. My dear LinYoshiBelle, I didn't think it would be this soon!"
"What?!" yelled LinYoshiBelle, "are you keeping things away from me?!"
"It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said Snips and before LinYoshiBelle could do anything, Snips had escaped her grasp.
"No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
LinYoshiBelle was feeling depressed. One of her best friends abandoned and betrayed her. It hurt.She cut himself to make the pain go away, but it only helped a bit. So LinYoshiBelle wanted to find Rainbow Dash. After their adventure, LinYoshiBelle and Rainbow Dash had been spending a lot of time together. LinYoshiBelle kind of started to like her.
So LinYoshiBelle went to Rainbow Dash and told the whole story. She listened to LinYoshiBelle without saying a single word.
Then she said: "WTFOMMGBBQ, this is totaly big stuff"
And LinYoshiBelle said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
Rainbow Dash sighed and said: "You have always been special, LinYoshiBelle and not just to me."
"How do you know that?"
Rainbow Dash looked at the leafblower that LinYoshiBelle had received and said: "it kind of looks like the The Phoenix egg, doesn't it?"
"No it doesn't"
"Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Rainbow Dash said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
"Inside? Like my heart?"
"No, don't be silly, like a mamory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now Snips doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
Rainbow Dash's logic was flawless. So LinYoshiBelle had to try it!

So LinYoshiBelle concentrated on the object. immeditately she felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a dog|a cat|some girls U-boats|a fun stick on the horizon.
But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of doubt that LinYoshiBelle had had all her life.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was Yoshi! In hell...

LinYoshiBelle was confused. She didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the fires of a thousand suns and the centre of the earth.
MG! We are almost there", LinYoshiBelle said after traveling for ages.
"GOOD GRIEF, I didnt think we had journed this far!"
They sat down for a rest break and to plot their trajectory into the evil ones HQ base.
"WE must find the The Phoenix egg.
"I forgot all about that", said Spike, who was generaly considered a moron, so we all laugh at them for forgetting. HAHA! Funny hu?
"HAHA, you remember now"
"yes"
"Good"
"yes"
"Good"
What happened next was soo cool you will like it a lot, basicaly, it went like this:

Only it was even cooler because i didnt have to write it! When it was in my head the words didnt get in the way. btw, Excuse me if i skip the words occasionaly, its to save me time.
Ok, after they finnished the stick they went to the base where the final battle started when they got there. Dont worry! The bad guy dies!

It must be here somewhere, but I have no idea where it could be", wondered LinYoshiBelle
At that moment, Spike fell down some steps near a building.
At the bottom was Yoshi`s new skyscraper!
As they entered, it was totaly and creepily abandoned.
A cold wind past, filling them with dread
"I am scared" said Snips.
"Come on" said LinYoshiBelle

"Quick! Lets steal some guards uniforms, so we do not arouse suspension." So they knocked some gaurds out that were near the tree. Our hero punched them a few more times to make sure they would stay down. As Pinkie Pie was changing into her guards uniform, she rubbed her breasts slowly. (so the others could watch, as she was an exhibitionist at heart)
"Ok, he is sure to be in the penthouse sweet " said Snips pressing the correct elivator button
The elivator went up a few floors. SUDDENLY there was a bang on the roof!
"duck!" shouted Pinkie Pie.
And they did. Which is just as well, because seconds later...
The hatch opened and a couple of ninjas with hand granades jumped down.
"oh god! What are we going to do!?" said Spike
"We gota think fast" said Snips.
"Ok"
"I know you dont like violence, LinYoshiBelle, But you have to do this. Do it for me. please.." Said Raven Shadowmoon
LinYoshiBelle thought about all the people she had murdered recently because of his fate.
"Ok, your right, I know we have to fight them" said LinYoshiBelle who did a massive mighty super kirate kick just as the first soldier landed
but it missed!. Fortunatly Raven Shadowmoon was there to catch LinYoshiBelle. And did a turbo ninja kick in return causing boobs to bounce which knocked them unconscious.
"Nice work. But its not over yet! Look!"
A bomb fell down, but they diffused it.
Ding! They had reached their floor.
"So you have come" said a voice booming from the sky
A helicopter appeared above them.
Yoshi laughed at them
"Ha Ha Ha Ha"
"I could gun you all down from here, but I would rather do this...personal style."
He leaped down and landed at the far side of the rooftop
"Ready?" he said, still laughing.
. LinYoshiBelle removed her shirt and flexed her abs."Yes. I am ready. I was born ready."
With that they leaped at eachother, metaphorical guns blazzing.
"I kill you dead"
Yoshi slapped LinYoshiBelle in the butt
Blood splashed onto the floor.
LinYoshiBelle fell backwards in pain punching a few times before crashing to the ground.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha" laughed Yoshi
"You could never have defeated me, so why did you even try?"
"I had too, for all that is good and just in the world."
"Well now you will die. Goodbye."
Yoshi leaned over LinYoshiBelle holding his penis.

"Quick LinYoshiBelle use this!" said Raven Shadowmoon ,chucking a nearby Star Of David towards LinYoshiBelle.
LinYoshiBelle grabbed it and chucked it towards Yoshi hard, knocking him backwards....off the edge of the skyscrapper!
"Goodbye, Yoshi have a nice fall!"
"ARrrrrgggg"
SPLAT!
Some blood sprayed up and splashed on them.
"We are safe now, he fell to certain doom."
Spike and Snips got out from behind a tree where they were doing stuff. "Thank you, you saved us all"
"Dont mention it."
But then! Yoshi appeared! He had landed in his helicopter!
"I will get you next time! I will kill you all!"
To Be Continued!
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Iffy Final Boss DEAD!

Josh woke up one winter morning...

Mary was in the shower.
She rubed her firm, perfectly shaped breasts as the water cascaded over her heavenly body.The bubbles from the soap breifly obscured the pinicals of them before she rinced it off...the clear water making her pretty skin shiny in the daylight coming from the open window She stretched upwards, makeing her C-cup mammary glands look even bigger. She had long wanted even bigger breasts as she was jealous of Saber-chan.
Meanwhile Saber-chan was walking by Mary house, in BDSMville
She saw steam coming from the window, and went over the look...after all, the house could have been on fire!

Suddenly, Josh walked in.
As Josh was undressed by the girls, he examined them carefully
"You know, i never noticed how firm and big your breasts are!"
"Why dont you feel them"
"Can I feel more?"
"Only if you let us feel you a bit!", she reached down and grabbed his plug.
"you can pleasure us, while we watched and feel eachover...we need a big strong man like you to forfill us" Saber-chan started thrusting Josh's mutton back and forward really hard. Before feeding it into her.
She quickly got very wet indeed. Her boy in the canoe was as wet as a deep ocean river bed. Josh' thrusted his 9inch cock into both of them one at a time, as the girls rubbed eachothers butter bags softly.
This went on for 6 hours, before the girls got tired.
"thank you"
"Dont mention it"

Saber-chan turned the h0t shower off, and they all walked into the living room.
Josh' put his cloaths on, but Saber-chan and Mary stayed naked.
"What did you come here for anyway?"
"Oh, yes, i came here to tell you Iffy has returned, and i need your help to defeat him"

"ok, we will get our cloaths on and follow you on your erotic quest!"
"No time for that!, you will have to stay naked."
"oh, thats ok, gives us more time to admire our hot female bodys"
"yes, I love running around naked, my breasts bounce around in rhythm"
"Wed do anything for you snuggems."
"ok lets go!!!!"
"ok"
"ok!"
"ok!"
And they left to beging the start of the first chapter in their epic quest.

Then our hot gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate Iffy's massive phallic shaped castle but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.

Josh thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn't be too obvious or threatening because then Iffy's guards could catch them. But they couldn't look too mundane because then Iffy's guards would never let them in.They couldn't go naked, as they were likely to be distracted.By Sex.
No... they had to be clever.

So Josh, after a suggestion from Saber-chan, came up with the best idea he had: they would dress up in gothic clothes!
Josh's friends were a little skeptic at the idea, but they all agreed it was for the best. But where would they get the best gothic clothing to surprise the guards with?
Saber-chan knew exactly the best store to go: H&S&Ms.

So they all went there in the death of the night and smashed in the doorlock in order to enter the store. Yoshi deactivated the alarm and so they could easily get into the store and take whatever they need in order to infiltrate Iffy's headquarters (but that was ok because Saber-chan knew the store owner and she'd be heavily compensated after the adventure even though she was already quite rich from her gothic store franchise).

Josh put on nice tight studded leather pantsthat made his trouser lump stand out noticeably. . Then a black tanktop with My Chemical Romance's logo on the back and on top of it all a nice long leather coat with red streaks on the side. Then he painted his nails black and used red to draw little drops of blood on there but he only did that because the color reminded him of his mothers eyes, not because he is a vampire or a killer or something.
Saber-chan wore a short red skirt with long black stockings that had holes where the toes would go so she could still paint her toenails. And she also had a corset made from unicorns gut that looked so awesome on her. Over this all she had a long leather coat. Yoshi also had cool clothes (A/N but I'm running out of imagination to describe it, so I guess he looked like Neo from the Matrix i know it's an old movie but those clothes look soooo cool)

Finally they were ready to face Iffy!
Josh followed the screaming till he reached his brother, who was being tortured.

"Josh! Over here! quick! help me! It hurts"
"And not in the good way Sad"
Then Josh saw the final boss, who had been torturing his brother.
Josh shot bullets from his shotgun really fast and the bullets went mega fast and hit the final boss in the eyes and then she couldnt see.
"I will never make love to you again" lied Josh "We were such good lovers!"
Josh said "I will now have me revenge on what you did to me that time!" and shot Iffy in the eye and the the final boss staggered back in pain.

Josh said "He is dead now, you is safe"
"Thank you!"
"Glade I could help, brother"
"But you should cum a lot earlier next time!" and they laughed.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm

The Secrettive BANANANA

Mary woke up one morning...

deadly Saber-chan was taking a shower this fine day.
She was naked, enjoying the water dripping over her wet, naked body.
She was washing the blood off her body from the recent monsters she had just killed.
...the water smoothly rolled over her firm breasts.
The blood driped off like a cat on glass.
...the water dripping down her vagina. It felt like bliss incarnated into a sensual emotion of enjoyable pleasure;
She had just finnished solo sex using a ming vase. She was dreaming of Marys peter pulsating inside her(earlier that day she found out Marys little secret she kept between her legs).

Then, suddenly, Mary ran in.
"Sorry I have to interupt you, naked in the shower, but we must go!"
"What? im taking a shower, Im naked, cant you see that?"
"yes, I can see that you are naked, in the shower" Mary said.
"But we must go...Iffy is back!."
"What not Iffy!!!" she punched the shower head out of blood lust.
"Yes!"
"Oh!"
deadly Saber-chan got out of the shower and put some clothes onher hot steaming naked body.
After she was no longer naked, they left to defeat Iffy.

Along the way they phoned Yoshi, who joined them on their quest.
"I will join you on your quest to defeat Iffy said Yoshi.
"Thanks for joining us on our quest," said Mary;
"Yes, we need your help to defeat Iffy" said deadly Saber-chan.
So, deadly Saber-chan Mary and now deadly Saber-chan left for their epic quest to defeat
Iffy!

I was introduced at the others at the base. There was of course pretty deadly Saber-chan and sporty Yoshi. Smart and clever Nepgear and... and Josh.

I too had heard of Josh and had always been a little insecure about my feelings for him
But here he stood before me, stretching and pokeing drawings on a whiteboard. It looked so manly, so envigorating and virilus.

And when he spoke, he sounded so... I swooned right in front of him.

"We should defeat Iffy," Josh said.
"I agree," said Mary, "but I'm not sure."
"We can use your new friend," said Josh. "Iffy doesn't know deadly Saber-chan. So that should do. We can infiltrate the base like that.
"But deadly Saber-chan is still very inexperienced," said Mary, "And I worry about her."
"Don't worry," said Josh, "I know deadly Saber-chan can take it on. Trust me on that" And he gave me a wink.

In the corners of my eyes I saw Mary stairing first at me, and then at him. And then in a huff, she walked away.

I walked after Mary and said: "What's wrong?"
"Nutting" Mary said but I didn't believe her.
"No seriously, you can tell me, I'm really good at picking up on these things."
"You're right, you're really good at picking up on those things," said Mary and sighed. She then said: "You know my past, right?"
I thought to myself, yes, yes I do. I heard of everything about you. And I said: "yes."
"Well, it... it... makes it hard for me to make connections with people." Mary said. A single tear rolled down her cheek. It made it look even more pretty than it already was.
"And I feared,' Mary said, 'that when I saw you talk and awke at Josh like that, that you may... you may no longer find me that interesting?"
"But I do!"
'And without you, I don't know if the world is still worth saving," Mary said with a sniffle, "how can I defeat Iffy if you won't be with me?"
"Well, uh, I didn't think you'd like me that much," I said blushing.

But then, then Mary leaned forward and kissed me. And I no longer knew what to do. Can I be in love with both? Why must I choose?

After teleporting they finally arrived at the Iffy's head quarters. It was the biggest most phalicly penis shaped tower they had ever seen! And atop they heard the roar of Iffy's fearsome dragon.
No longer owuld it mame villagers and nibble on cattle. It would finally pay for its crimes A/N if you wanna know more about the great dragon, message me! I can tell you all about it! I can't write it here because it's an idea for an original book I have and I don't want publishers or holywood to steal my ideas again!

"Rhaaaaaaaaaa!" the dragon went. It zoomed around and when it saw the heroes, it breathed in fire deeply and projectile vomited it at them! But our heroes were quicker than that, and with the powers stored inside the PS3, Mary used her DICK RIDING and unleashed it upon the dragon!
The dragon fled and the heroes could get in.

Then at the end of a long blood soaked stairway decorated with corpses, Mary saw Iffy furnishing an incantation!
Once more Mary unleashed the DICK RIDING but it had no use! A/N OMG!!!

"Hahahaha! siad Iffy. "Yur powers do nothing against my uber-evil. And you don't even know why...."
"Why?"
"I'll tell you why!" says Iffy with lingering evil in her voice. "It's because the dragon.... is secretly your father!"(A/N OMG!!!! Bet no one saw that coming!)
"My father?! Noooooo! What have you done?!"
"I have turned your father into a dragon!"
"Noooo what have you done?!"
"I have turned him into a dragon! And now you will suffer too and be enslaved by this special spell I have prepared just for you!"
And with that last sentence, Iffy pointed a single finger at Mary and a rainbow blinding streak of lighte went from her fingertip, onto the Mary.
"Arrggh!" Mary muttered fiercly. "Arrthuhgh!"
Mary"! said deadly Saber-chan, "Noooo!"
And Yoshi ran towards Iffy and smacked her in the face. The force ripped villain's head clean off and blood spattered everywhere.! The spell stopt absuddenly! And with that, Mary's dad was also freed from his prison in dragon form!

But he decided to stay a dragon because that was pretty cool. But he was no longer evil! So they all went ontop of the dragon and flew back home. The end!
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:47 pm

I should maybe write something gooder but~

It was a cold day in Sexy Dungeon.

Hikari felt really dperessed one day. She had just found out that she was adopted. Her real parents turned out to be nobels from Europe. They had a castle and were mighty richt! But she had none of that richness around. It made her feel pretty bad about herself so she listened to some good music.

But long she did not have to be depressed as Mary came in and kissed her in her special place (they had falled in love at the end of the story see). And she said: "I love oyu so much, it hurts.But fortunately I like pain, as I am into that stuff. But I know you are hurt now and not in the sexy way. What is wrong with you? If you feel bad then I feel bad.But not in the sexy way"
So Hikari told her the whole story. She was shocked to hear this and said "I'm really shocked to hear this! Your parents are horrible!"
"Which ones?"
"All four of them, I don't like them. As much as I don't like LinYoshiBelle!"
And that was a lot because Hikari knew that Mary hated LinYoshiBelle because she was really dumb and ugly.
But Mary took out a letter, "this had just arrived," said Mary.
Hikari openend the envolupe and inside was an invitation:
"Dareest Hikari said the message"
"You are condord invited to the royal ball of your parents. Your real parents, miss."
"We hope to see you soon. A royal goodbye to you, dutchess!"

Oh my, said Hikari this is rad!. But Mary was a little sceptic: "Maybe it's a trick."
"Why?" said Hikari
"Because there are.... rumours. Of Strawberry Shortcake still being around!"
"Surely she could not come all the way to Europe!?" said Hikari confidently because she didn't think that Strawberry Shortcake could travel that far.
"Hurm," said Mary contagiously, "we just have to be careful."
"Hold on," exlciamed Hikari, there is something else in the invitation!
"Princess Hikari, hereby we also bestow upon you the keys to the cage of a flying unicorn your parents have provided you with. Also, whenever you hold this key in your hand, your powers are increased"
Hikari was really happy with that but also felt a little bad for Mary. After they had a relaction ship, Mary had taught her her Dick Chopping and she picked it up really well! She was now even better at Mary at the Dick Chopping!

So they went and picked up the flying unicorn. It was really quick and agile and flew around them like it really enjoyed itself! It took a moment but with enough training and perversion, Hikari trained it to her will! Now they could go and visit their parents!

But little did they know that the invitation was not from Hikari's european nobel parents, but from LinYoshiBelle instead! And she had teamed up with Strawberry Shortcake!

Fortunately Yoshi worked at a newspaper nowadays and he used the archieve of the newspaper to find out the wherabouts of Strawberry Shortcake's terrorists.
Their search led to a gay night club in the darkiest and stormiest part of Sexy Dungeon. Mary was a little hesitant to go. It was rather scary and it was dark and stomy in that secting of Sexy Dungeon. But the courage in her was greater than her fear because with her Dick Chopping she should be able to accomplish anything, right, Mary thought to herself.
And Yoshi would join Mary.

So not to fall out of fashion they both stripped and donned their darkest clothing. Mary had to admit that Yoshi looked kind of sexy in that outfit of his. But Mary didn't dare to comment on that.
Mary instead poored down her soul into her make-up. She bore eye-catching blood-rose coloured finger nails with black streaking lightening bolts and gave Yoshi the same treatment. Yoshi eye-catching eyes met Mary's and for a moment they were both swimming in a pool made of a eye-catching combination of their eyes colours. It was romance they knew, but they didn't know whether it was a forbidden one or not!

Oh hell, Strawberry Shortcake could wait. Now Mary looked upon Yoshi with lust filling her pooter. Strawberry Shortcake could be taking over the world for what Mary cared, now it should be all about her and Yoshi.

But little did Mary know that in fact Yoshi had been lusting after her as well! With force and lust Yoshi threw Mary onto the telephone booth and thrusted himself right into Mary. Mary moaned. they came. Then they went off and defeated Strawberry Shortcake.
So they defeated Strawberry Shortcake and everyone was satisfied!

Strawberry Shortcake: what do you mean, it's not over yet?! I'm indestructable!
Mary: No No, back into your casket!
Strawberry Shortcake: Grrrr. You will never get me in my box. I am too large and too sexy!my doorbells wont fit!
Author: Ohh no, it looks like the characters still want a story!
Mary: of course we do! Or cake. I love cake!
Strawberry Shortcake: Well I'm gonna steal your cake!
Mary: Noooo! Whats going to be my dinner now!?
Strawberry Shortcake: mhuahahaha, life isn't worht living without caaaaaaaaake, so just die already will you?!
Mary: I cant fault your logic Sad, life isn't worth living without the awesomeness of cake. Farewell cruely cakeless world!
Josh: chotto mate-ah!
Strawberry Shortcake: huh ;^_^;
Hikari: domo desu-ka @_@?
Mary: Caaaaaake, need cake. Like brains, but cake!
Josh: well, I want you, how about that?
Josh winked at Mary, but .
But Hikari was all hot 'n that, Mary thought. So
Left the fanfic and looked for a nice bed to crawl into together and maybe more Mary: Oh definitely more, I'm going to rip your clothes off and rub my dick mitten and your ever-lasting cum stopper until we achieve perfect femlovin'!

Author: well, looks like they'll be busy for a little while. Cake?.
Strawberry Shortcake: Nooo the cake is a lie. Gimme it!

The end
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Mary & Lin A Love in Gamindustri

It was a dark and stormy night. An unnatural haze lingered over Planeptune. In his bed, Mary shivered. For a summer night, the air was cold and the sky was black. It was almost as if something evil lurked out there in the shadows.

Mary rolled over, clutching his pillow, and tried to fall back asleep. But a worry nagged in the back of his mind. Something was not right. No matter how he tried, some ghostly force prevented him from sleeping. It made him uneasy. With a sigh, he rolled out of bed, pulled on his shimapan, and poured himself a cup of water from the pitcher on his nightstand. Quietly, he left his room.

The halls were silent as he walked in the dark. He did not know where he was going, or why, but his body seemed to move on its own accord. He was being drawn by an unseen power. Past his father's bedroom, past the dining hall, past the bedroom, and out onto the terrace. With the moon hidden behind thick clouds, it was nearly impossible to see in the inky black night. But something lying on the path to Mary's right made him gasp in shock. A body!

'OH DEAR GOD!!' Mary shouted. He leapt over the terrace railing and onto the ground below, running toward the fallen form as fast as he could. Tree branches scratched at his skin and pulled at his clothes, but he paid them no mind. Heart pounding, he fell to his knees on the pathway and placed a gentle hand on the figure's cock.

Now that he was closer, he could see that this was a young Maker of Leanbox, a tailor by the looks of him, who appeared to be no more than 72 years old. But he was in dire need of help. His clothes were torn and bloody, and his hair was matted with cum. He needed the attention of a healer, immediately. Without a second thought, Mary picked up the wounded tailor and, cradling him in his arms, carried him inside to seek the help that was so desperately needed.

'His situation is severe,' dead said in a worried voice. 'Whether or not he will live until morning is beyond my sight. My team of healers will do the best they can, but...' his voice trailed off.

Mary could sense his fear. There was a good chance the young Maker might die. 'Is there anything I can do to help?' he asked.

dead sadly shook his head. 'Nothing the healers are not already trying. But it might help if you just sat with him. He will need to see a friendly face when he wakes up from this ordeal, and you are the closest thing he has right now.'

'I understand,' said Mary. 'And I will stay with him for as long as it takes. I will not let him die.'

With that, Mary turned and hurried to the room where the wounded tailor was being housed. He was surrounded by healers, all of whom wore the same concerned expression. They had washed his body and dressed his wounds with healing salve, but still the Maker showed no signs of improvement. His breathing was shallow, and his pulse was weak. One of the healers turned to Mary with a defeated sigh.

'It will be an uphill battle,' she said. 'We have done all we can at this time. Now, we can only wait and see if he wakes.'

Mary nodded resolutely. 'I will stay with him through the night and keep watch as he sleeps.'

One by one, the healers left the bedside, the last one closing the door behind her. In the flickering candle light, Mary dipped a square of cloth in the bowl of warm water left by the healers, and gently used it to stroke the injured Maker's ball sack. Then, taking up the tailor's limp hand, he settled into his bedside chair and prepared to wait through the remainder of the long, cold night.

'Where... where am I?'

Mary jerked awake with a start when he heard the words being spoken. He stared down at his patient, an immense wave of relief coursing through his body. The Maker was alive! And from the looks of things, he was on his way to making a full recovery.

'You are in Planeptune,' Mary told him. 'I found you last night, lying unconscious and nearly dead on a path coming from the forest. I carried you inside, and my father's healers tended to your wounds. Please, tell me your name and how you came to be here.'

'My name is LinYoshiBelle,' said the Maker. 'I come from Leanbox. I was on an errand from my father, to deliver an important message to Histoire in Gamindustri. But last night... All I remember is that I was riding through the forest when suddenly I was attacked by a group of dogoos. At least 39 surrounded me. I tried to escape, but there were so many, and I had only my caliburn for protection. And that is the last thing I recall. I do not know how I came to be here, or why I am not dead.'

Mary smiled at him. 'The stars must shine favourably on you. To live through such an ordeal... that is more than mere luck.' It was more than luck, too, that LinYoshiBelle had wound up in Planeptune and Mary had found him. Now that they two were together, it felt almost like fate had lent a hand. LinYoshiBelle was meant to be here, and Mary was meant to have found him. Why, Mary did not know. But it felt so certain.

It also did not hurt that LinYoshiBelle was one of the most beautiful individuals Mary had ever seen. His sleek purple hair contrasted with large, dark black eyes set in a lovely face. And his sculpted body, half-hidden by the bed linens, was a further attraction. Mary could hardly suppress his desire to run his hands over that soft hair and perfect body. But he kept his feelings under control. LinYoshiBelle had just barely survived a nearly fatal encounter. Now was not the time for romance.

Within three days, LinYoshiBelle had improved enough to leave his bed. dead gave him a new set of clothes, and he was able to wander the corridors and gardens by himself. But the one thing that troubled him was Mary's absence. Since the morning when he'd first awoken in Planeptune, he had not seen Mary at all. It was as if his rescuer had simply disappeared. He had asked dead where his son could be, but dead had no answer. Mary was gone without a trace.

LinYoshiBelle desired to speak with Mary again, and properly thank him for saving his life. But he also just wanted to see the handsome CPU Candidate once more. He could not explain it, but he felt a deep connection to Mary, either forged by the lifesaving bond or some other power. He knew that Mary was someone special. Someone he had to see again.

It wasn't until the sixth day after LinYoshiBelle had recovered that Mary returned to Planeptune. He rode up the same path where LinYoshiBelle had been found, dragging a net filled with the heads of dogoos behind him. All 39 of them.

'Here are your dogoos!' he called to LinYoshiBelle. 'I found them hiding out in a cave not far from here.'

LinYoshiBelle stared in surprise, eyes going wide. 'You killed... all of them by yourself?'

'I cannot let such dangerous creatures roam free in our lands,' Mary replied. 'And I did it for you. They nearly killed you. I do not want anything like that to happen again.'

LinYoshiBelle could feel his heart pounding as Mary spoke. Mary killed those dogoos... for him. Before he could stop himself, he leapt at Mary and threw his arms around his neck, kissing the brave CPU Candidate on the ass.

Mary laughed in surprise, but did not pull away. 'What was that for?'

'Just a thank you,' LinYoshiBelle said. He smiled, but when he saw the suddenly serious look in Mary's eyes, the smile faded. 'What is wrong?' he asked, worried.

'LinYoshiBelle,' said Mary, 'I have to confess something to you. That first morning you were here... I thought you were so beautiful. I wanted to kiss you then, but I did not know how you would react.

LinYoshiBelle gasped in shock. 'Kiss... me?'

'I told myself I must not, because of the terrible ordeal you had just suffered. It was not the right time. But these past few days while I was gone, I could think only of you the entire time. And now...'

'Mary...' LinYoshiBelle sighed his name. 'I thought about you too. All the time, while you were gone. I was worried I would never see you again.'

Mary lifted his hand to gently stroke LinYoshiBelle on the cheek. 'I am sorry I ran off like that. I should have said something to you.'

Taking a deep breath, LinYoshiBelle said, 'Mary, there is something I have been considering over the past several days. I think we were meant to find each other. What happened to me... it was no accident of fate. I was meant to come here. You were meant to rescue me.'

A bright smile broke across Mary's face as soon as LinYoshiBelle had spoken. 'You know,' he said, 'I had been thinking the same thing! That night when I found you I had been worried an unable to think. Some strange power led me out to the terrace, and that was when I saw you.'

LinYoshiBelle took Mary's hand. 'So you think... we are meant to be together?'

'I have no doubt of it.' Slowly, Mary leaned in and kissed LinYoshiBelle softly on the lips. 'I love you,' he whispered.

'I love you too, Mary,' LinYoshiBelle whispered in return.

THE END!
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Something Happened Causing Other Stuff To Happen, Lin

It all started when our antagonizing protagonist, LinYoshiBelle, woke up in a swamp. It was the fifth time it had happened. Feeling scarcely relieved, LinYoshiBelle poked a dangerous oil-soaked rag, thinking it would make her feel better (but as usual, it did not). Heart filled with earnest fortitude, she realized that her beloved PS4 was missing! Immediately she called her lover, Hikari. LinYoshiBelle had known Hikari for (plus or minus) 20 years, the majority of which were flamboyant ones. Hikari was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... abrasive. LinYoshiBelle called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Hikari picked up to a very unhappy LinYoshiBelle. Hikari calmly assured her that most legless puppies cringe before mating, yet man-eating capybaras usually indiscriminately grimace *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting LinYoshiBelle. Why was Hikari trying to distract LinYoshiBelle? Because she had snuck out from LinYoshiBelle's with the PS4 only seven days prior. It was a curious little PS4... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before LinYoshiBelle got back to the subject at hand: her PS4. Hikari yawned. Relunctantly, Hikari invited her over, assuring her they'd find the PS4. LinYoshiBelle grabbed her time machine and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Hikari realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the PS4 and she had to do it aimlessly. She figured that if LinYoshiBelle took the homemade car, she had take at least three minutes before LinYoshiBelle would get there. But if she took the delorean? Then Hikari would be very screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Hikari was interrupted by seven stupid Fluttershys that were lured by her PS4. Hikari yawned; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling displeased, she fearlessly reached for her wolverine and aimlessly punched every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the haunted thicket, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the delorean rolling up. It was LinYoshiBelle.

----o0o----

As she pulled up, she felt a sense of urgency. She had had to make an unscheduled stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a 12-pack of wolverines, so she knew she was running late. With a calculated leap, LinYoshiBelle was out of the delorean and went surreptitiously jaunting toward Hikari's front door. Meanwhile inside, Hikari was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the PS4 into a box of dangerous oil-soaked rags and then slid the box behind her giraffe. Hikari was concerned but at least the PS4 was concealed. The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Hikari earnestly purred. With a inept push, LinYoshiBelle opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some clueless rationality-deprived retard in a time machine,' she lied. 'It's fine,' Hikari assured her. LinYoshiBelle took a seat uncomfortably close to where Hikari had hidden the PS4. Hikari sighed trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But LinYoshiBelle was distracted. Before anyone could take off their pants, Hikari noticed a dimwitted look on LinYoshiBelle's face. LinYoshiBelle slowly opened her mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Hikari felt a stabbing pain in her fingernail when LinYoshiBelle asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the PS4 right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A annoying look started to form on LinYoshiBelle's face. She turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's ninja stars from when she used to have pet legless puppies. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. LinYoshiBelle nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Hikari could react, LinYoshiBelle aptly lunged toward the box and opened it. The PS4 was plainly in view.

LinYoshiBelle stared at Hikari for what what must've been ten hours. Like a drunken sailor at happy hour, Hikari groped indiscriminately in LinYoshiBelle's direction, clearly desperate. LinYoshiBelle grabbed the PS4 and bolted for the door. It was locked. Hikari let out a enchanting chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, LinYoshiBelle,' she rebuked. Hikari always had been a little stupid, so LinYoshiBelle knew that reconciliation was not an option; she needed to escape before Hikari did something crazy, like... start chucking wolverines at her or something. Heart filled with earnest fortitude, she gripped her PS4 tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Hikari looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from LinYoshiBelle. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame five days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for LinYoshiBelle. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Hikari walked over to the window and looked down. LinYoshiBelle was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, LinYoshiBelle was struggling to make her way through the imaginery desert behind Hikari's place. LinYoshiBelle had severely hurt her ear during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral Fluttershys suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the PS4. One by one they latched on to LinYoshiBelle. Already weakened from her injury, LinYoshiBelle yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Fluttershys running off with her PS4.

About seven hours later, LinYoshiBelle awoke, her double chin throbbing. It was dark and LinYoshiBelle did not know where she was. Deep in the humid secret vineyard, LinYoshiBelle was scarcely lost. Giggling like schoolgirl, she remembered that her PS4 was taken by the Fluttershys. But at that point, she was just thankful for her life. That's when, to her horror, a little Fluttershy emerged from the lemur-infested moor. It was the alpha Fluttershy. LinYoshiBelle opened her mouth to scream but was cut short when the Fluttershy sunk its teeth into LinYoshiBelle's taint. With a faint groan, the life escaped from LinYoshiBelle's lungs, but not before she realized that she was a failure.

Less than two miles away, Hikari was entombed by anguish over the loss of the PS4. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened ripened avocado. With a inept thrust, she buried it deeply into her scalp. As the room began to fade to black, she thought about LinYoshiBelle... wishing she had found the courage to tell her that she loved her. But she would die alone that day. All that remained was the PS4 that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant Fluttershys, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Leaving the Strangeness Behind

It all started when our predictably heroic protagonist, Yoshi, woke up in a lemur-infested moor. It was the second time it had happened. Feeling exceedingly worried, Yoshi hit a gerbil, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Absolutely thrilled, he realized that his beloved soiled bedsheets was missing! Immediately he called his former lay, Josh. Yoshi had known Josh for (plus or minus) 550,000 years, the majority of which were saucy ones. Josh was unique. He was intelligent though sometimes a little... annoying. Yoshi called him anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Josh picked up to a very unctuous Yoshi. Josh calmly assured him that most legless puppies shudder before mating, yet Indonesian devil cats usually charismatically turn red *after* mating. He had no idea what that meant; he was only concerned with distracting Yoshi. Why was Josh trying to distract Yoshi? Because he had snuck out from Yoshi's with the soiled bedsheets only eight days prior. It was a eccentric little soiled bedsheets... how could he resist?

It didn't take long before Yoshi got back to the subject at hand: his soiled bedsheets. Josh belched. Relunctantly, Josh invited him over, assuring him they'd find the soiled bedsheets. Yoshi grabbed his giraffe and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Josh realized that he was in trouble. He had to find a place to hide the soiled bedsheets and he had to do it deftly. He figured that if Yoshi took the neighborhood-terrorizing crotch rocket, he had take at least four minutes before Yoshi would get there. But if he took the man-pony carriage? Then Josh would be exceedingly screwed.

Before he could come up with any reasonable ideas, Josh was interrupted by three clueless pikachus that were lured by his soiled bedsheets. Josh turned red; 'Not again', he thought. Feeling relieved, he skillfully reached for his ninja star and randomly groped every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the lemur-infested moor, squealing with discontent. He exhaled with relief. That's when he heard the man-pony carriage rolling up. It was Yoshi.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at The Salvation Army to pick up a 12-pack of gerbils, so he knew he was running late. With a quick leap, Yoshi was out of the man-pony carriage and went sassily jaunting toward Josh's front door. Meanwhile inside, Josh was panicking. Not thinking, he tossed the soiled bedsheets into a box of carrots and then slid the box behind his giraffe. Josh was angered but at least the soiled bedsheets was concealed. The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Josh earnestly purred. With a quick push, Yoshi opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some oafish genocidal maniac in a rice rocket,' he lied. 'It's fine,' Josh assured him. Yoshi took a seat wonderfully far from where Josh had hidden the soiled bedsheets. Josh belched trying unsuccessfully to hide his nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' he blurted. But Yoshi was distracted. Before the all-seeing eyes of a perpetually displeased diety, Josh noticed a stupid look on Yoshi's face. Yoshi slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Josh felt a stabbing pain in his ear when Yoshi asked this. In a moment of disbelief, he realized that he had hidden the soiled bedsheets right by his oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A dimwitted look started to form on Yoshi's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's live hand grenades from when she used to have pet legless puppies. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Yoshi nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Josh could react, Yoshi aptly lunged toward the box and opened it. The soiled bedsheets was plainly in view.

Yoshi stared at Josh for what what must've been three minutes. A few unfulfilled decades later, Josh groped surreptitiously in Yoshi's direction, clearly desperate. Yoshi grabbed the soiled bedsheets and bolted for the door. It was locked. Josh let out a sassy chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Yoshi,' he rebuked. Josh always had been a little oafish, so Yoshi knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Josh did something crazy, like... start chucking potatos at him or something. Suddenly inspired by the wise teachings of Confuscious, he gripped his soiled bedsheets tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Josh looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Yoshi. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame seven days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly he felt a tinge of concern for Yoshi. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Josh walked over to the window and looked down. Yoshi was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Yoshi was struggling to make his way through the swamp behind Josh's place. Yoshi had severely hurt his armpit during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral pikachus suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the soiled bedsheets. One by one they latched on to Yoshi. Already weakened from his injury, Yoshi yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of pikachus running off with his soiled bedsheets.

But then God came down with His congenial smile and restored Yoshi's soiled bedsheets. Feeling stunned, God smote the pikachus for their injustice. Then He got in His tricycle and sputtered away with the fortitude of 153 South American hissing sloths running from a teensy pack of South American hissing sloths. Yoshi danced with joy when he saw this. His soiled bedsheets was safe. It was a good thing, too, because in ten minutes his favorite TV show, Sailor Moon, was going to come on (followed immediately by 'When albino cats meet bloody glove'). Yoshi was pleased. And so, everyone except Josh and a few unborn fetus-toting Indonesian devil cats lived blissfully happy, forever after.
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancer Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Buk and a Genderbending Yoshi

It was a dark and stormy night. An unnatural haze lingered over DOATEC. In his bed, Buk shivered. For a summer night, the air was cold and the sky was black. It was almost as if something evil lurked out there in the shadows.

Buk rolled over, clutching his pillow, and tried to fall back asleep. But a worry nagged in the back of his mind. Something was not right. No matter how he tried, some ghostly force prevented him from sleeping. It made him uneasy. With a sigh, he rolled out of bed, pulled on his g-string, and poured himself a cup of water from the pitcher on his nightstand. Quietly, he left his room.

The halls were silent as he walked in the dark. He did not know where he was going, or why, but his body seemed to move on its own accord. He was being drawn by an unseen power. Past his father's bedroom, past the dining hall, past the sex dungeon, and out onto the terrace. With the moon hidden behind thick clouds, it was nearly impossible to see in the inky black night. But something lying on the path to Buk's right made him gasp in shock. A body!

'Sweet gobbledoks of surprise batman!!' Buk shouted. He leapt over the terrace railing and onto the ground below, running toward the fallen form as fast as he could. Tree branches scratched at his skin and pulled at his clothes, but he paid them no mind. Heart pounding, he fell to his knees on the pathway and placed a gentle hand on the figure's dick.

Now that he was closer, he could see that this was a young Yoshi of Yoshi's Island, a pretty princcess by the looks of him, who appeared to be no more than 69 years old. But he was in dire need of help. His clothes were torn and bloody, and his hair was matted with cum. He needed the attention of a healer, immediately. Without a second thought, Buk picked up the wounded pretty princcess and, cradling him in his arms, carried him inside to seek the help that was so desperately needed.

'His situation is severe,' Darth Vader said in a worried voice. 'Whether or not he will live until morning is beyond my sight. My team of healers will do the best they can, but...' his voice trailed off.

Buk could sense his fear. There was a good chance the young Yoshi might die. 'Is there anything I can do to help?' he asked.

Darth Vader sadly shook his head. 'Nothing the healers are not already trying. But it might help if you just sat with him. He will need to see a friendly face when he wakes up from this ordeal, and you are the closest thing he has right now.'

'I understand,' said Buk. 'And I will stay with him for as long as it takes. I will not let him die.'

With that, Buk turned and hurried to the room where the wounded pretty princcess was being housed. He was surrounded by healers, all of whom wore the same concerned expression. They had washed his body and dressed his wounds with healing salve, but still the Yoshi showed no signs of improvement. His breathing was shallow, and his pulse was weak. One of the healers turned to Buk with a defeated sigh.

'It will be an uphill battle,' she said. 'We have done all we can at this time. Now, we can only wait and see if he wakes.'

Buk nodded resolutely. 'I will stay with him through the night and keep watch as he sleeps.'

One by one, the healers left the bedside, the last one closing the door behind her. In the flickering candle light, Buk dipped a square of cloth in the bowl of warm water left by the healers, and gently used it to stroke the injured Yoshi's ass. Then, taking up the pretty princcess's limp hand, he settled into his bedside chair and prepared to wait through the remainder of the long, cold night.

'Where... where am I?'

Buk jerked awake with a start when he heard the words being spoken. He stared down at his patient, an immense wave of relief coursing through his body. The Yoshi was alive! And from the looks of things, he was on his way to making a full recovery.

'You are in DOATEC,' Buk told him. 'I found you last night, lying unconscious and nearly dead on a path coming from the forest. I carried you inside, and my father's healers tended to your wounds. Please, tell me your name and how you came to be here.'

'My name is Yoshina,' said the Yoshi. 'I come from Yoshi's Island. I was on an errand from my father, to deliver an important message to 34 in Ponyville. But last night... All I remember is that I was riding through the forest when suddenly I was attacked by a group of flamboyant banditos. At least 73 surrounded me. I tried to escape, but there were so many, and I had only my studded vibrating used dildo for protection. And that is the last thing I recall. I do not know how I came to be here, or why I am not dead.'

Buk smiled at him. 'The stars must shine favourably on you. To live through such an ordeal... that is more than mere luck.' It was more than luck, too, that Yoshina had wound up in DOATEC and Buk had found him. Now that they two were together, it felt almost like fate had lent a hand. Yoshina was meant to be here, and Buk was meant to have found him. Why, Buk did not know. But it felt so certain.

It also did not hurt that Yoshina was one of the most beautiful individuals Buk had ever seen. His sleek blue hair contrasted with large, dark green eyes set in a lovely face. And his sculpted body, half-hidden by the bed linens, was a further attraction. Buk could hardly suppress his desire to run his hands over that soft hair and perfect body. But he kept his feelings under control. Yoshina had just barely survived a nearly fatal encounter. Now was not the time for romance.

Within three days, Yoshina had improved enough to leave his bed. Darth Vader gave him a new set of clothes, and he was able to wander the corridors and gardens by himself. But the one thing that troubled him was Buk's absence. Since the morning when he'd first awoken in DOATEC, he had not seen Buk at all. It was as if his rescuer had simply disappeared. He had asked Darth Vader where his son could be, but Darth Vader had no answer. Buk was gone without a trace.

Yoshina desired to speak with Buk again, and properly thank him for saving his life. But he also just wanted to see the handsome cyborg once more. He could not explain it, but he felt a deep connection to Buk, either forged by the lifesaving bond or some other power. He knew that Buk was someone special. Someone he had to see again.

It wasn't until the sixth day after Yoshina had recovered that Buk returned to DOATEC. He rode up the same path where Yoshina had been found, dragging a net filled with the heads of flamboyant banditos behind him. All 73 of them.

'Here are your flamboyant banditos!' he called to Yoshina. 'I found them hiding out in a cave not far from here.'

Yoshina stared in surprise, eyes going wide. 'You killed... all of them by yourself?'

'I cannot let such dangerous creatures roam free in our lands,' Buk replied. 'And I did it for you. They nearly killed you. I do not want anything like that to happen again.'

Yoshina could feel his heart pounding as Buk spoke. Buk killed those flamboyant banditos... for him. Before he could stop himself, he leapt at Buk and threw his arms around his neck, kissing the brave cyborg on the hairy ball-sack.

Buk laughed in surprise, but did not pull away. 'What was that for?'

'Just a thank you,' Yoshina said. He smiled, but when he saw the suddenly serious look in Buk's eyes, the smile faded. 'What is wrong?' he asked, worried.

'Yoshina,' said Buk, 'I have to confess something to you. That first morning you were here... I thought you were so beautiful. I wanted to kiss you then, but I did not know how you would react.

Yoshina gasped in shock. 'Kiss... me?'

'I told myself I must not, because of the terrible ordeal you had just suffered. It was not the right time. But these past few days while I was gone, I could think only of you the entire time. And now...'

'Buk...' Yoshina sighed his name. 'I thought about you too. All the time, while you were gone. I was worried I would never see you again.'

Buk lifted his hand to gently stroke Yoshina on the cheek. 'I am sorry I ran off like that. I should have said something to you.'

Taking a deep breath, Yoshina said, 'Buk, there is something I have been considering over the past several days. I think we were meant to find each other. What happened to me... it was no accident of fate. I was meant to come here. You were meant to rescue me.'

A bright smile broke across Buk's face as soon as Yoshina had spoken. 'You know,' he said, 'I had been thinking the same thing! That night when I found you I had been worried an unable to think. Some strange power led me out to the terrace, and that was when I saw you.'

Yoshina took Buk's hand. 'So you think... we are meant to be together?'

'I have no doubt of it.' Slowly, Buk leaned in and kissed Yoshina softly on the lips. 'I love you,' he whispered.

'I love you too, Buk,' Yoshina whispered in return.

THE END!
Lancer
Lancer
Ditz
Ditz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7