Hyperdimension Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month

+2
Tempest
Pikashi
6 posters

Go down

Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month Empty Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month

Post by Pikashi Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Microsoft to announce "tons of exclusives" at E3 next month/source: www.vg247.com

To get the hype train steaming along, Aaron Greenberg has teased “tons of exclusives” and “world premieres” for Microsoft’s E3 conference, stating the presentation will be “all about the games.”

Speaking in the latest Major Nelson podcast, Greenberg stated the firm is stretching announcements across both events.

“We’re really going to tell one story across two events,” said Greenberg. “So we’re going to start on the 21st and really that’s about revealing the next Xbox platform, really our vision for the future of games, the future of entertainment. We definitely have a lot of surprises planned.

“I know everyone knows the Infinity Ward team is hard at work on world premiering the next Call of Duty: Ghosts, so we’re going to see what that looks like for the first time. People are going to get a great inside look at really the making of the new platform and the team that’s brought it to life.

“I mean, to be honest, it’s really about the team, the people here, that’s why we’re inviting people to campus, we’re going to bring them behind the scenes a little bit. We’ve never done this before and so it’s really exciting to be able to do that. But I think it’s a lot of laying the foundation, probably the best way to describe it, and then just a couple of weeks later we go to E3.”

Greenberg concluded his appearance on the podcast by stating that E3 “is all about the games,” anyway but even after the show had concluded, the firm will have “a lot to share between then and this holiday.”

Microsoft will host its E3 press conference on the Monday before E3, June 10. E3 runs June 11-13.
Pikashi
Pikashi
Terse
Terse

Shares : 52

Back to top Go down

Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month Empty Re: Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month

Post by Tempest Sat May 25, 2013 5:39 pm

They'd have to be some rad exclusives for me to even slightly change my mind about buying a XBox One.
Tempest
Tempest
Masochist
Masochist

Shares : 8

Back to top Go down

Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month Empty Re: Microsoft to announce “tons of exclusives” at E3 next month

Post by Shana Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 am

I'm still opting for a no purchase, the console itself is a huge mistake and Microsoft's track record for reliability is dismal at best, I'm definitely not getting one no matter the exclusives.
Shana
Shana
アイエフちゃん
アイエフちゃん

Shares : 272

https://random-nonsense.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Merry Nightmare Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 am

Even if they have the most amazing exclusives I still can't bring myself to buying that console. I can't surrport them after they annoced the used games fee
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Shares : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Sun May 26, 2013 4:15 am

I never Liked the Xbox & Now I hate it more....

No Way in Hell I'm Even Thinking about Considering the Chance of Even Trying it, & the Used games Fee Screwed them up Big time....

No Exclusive is gonna change that
Akira
Akira
Genki
Genki

Shares : 152

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum