Hyperdimension Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct

4 posters

Go down

Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct Empty Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct

Post by Pikashi Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct/source: www.ign.com

Nintendo has confirmed that Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. will appear in a Nintendo Direct before E3. The news comes via Nintendo of America’s Twitter account, which wrote “#IwataSays We will discuss new Smash Bros., 3D Mario game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles in our #NintendoDirectNA before the start of E3.”

Nintendo previously confirmed that it will not have a traditional press conference at E3 but will instead hold multiple Nintendo Direct events before the show. The first one took place last week, but a specific date and time for future Direct broadcasts has yet to be revealed.

A new 3D Mario, a new Mario Kart and the next Smash Bros. were confirmed for E3 in January. While we don’t know what kind of details we can expect in Nintendo Direct, we do know that some Best Buy stores will allow you to try out Nintendo’s E3 games during the show.

Nintendo COO Reggie Fils-Aime and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto will speak at a Wii U SoftwareShowcase before the opening of the E3 show floor.

Pikashi
Pikashi
Terse
Terse

Shares : 52

Back to top Go down

Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct Empty Re: Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct

Post by Merry Nightmare Wed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Dammit now I want a Wii U
Merry Nightmare
Merry Nightmare
Graceful
Graceful

Shares : 312

Back to top Go down

Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct Empty Re: Smash Bros, Mario, Mario Kart in Upcoming Nintendo Direct

Post by Pikashi Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 pm

BloodyMarythe1st wrote:Dammit now I want a Wii U
Still not enough for me to want one Razz
Pikashi
Pikashi
Terse
Terse

Shares : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Pikashi wrote:
BloodyMarythe1st wrote:Dammit now I want a Wii U
Still not enough for me to want one Razz

I don't either.
Tempest
Tempest
Masochist
Masochist

Shares : 8

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum